Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Stampin Scrappin Craftin Everything Room

Welcome to my finally unpacked room! It is nice to finally see the floor and know where about 90% of everything is!! The picture to the left is the view of the room when you first walk in.

Below is my computer area. I have come to notice that now since it is all cleaned up the girls are using it for their game computer. It's great though. There is enough in this room that to keep both of the girls occupied while I work.
To the right here is one of my work areas. My sink is located here. I tend to do my embossing or anything requiring my heat gun here.






Here is my paper rak all filled up that a friend of mine got me for Christmas. I love it. I am hoping she tells me who her connections are so that I can get a 12x12 rak as well.















Here are 3 more work areas. I have 2 tables put together here. I am able to work on either side. In the back, near the wall, is a Drafting table. I like having the space to spread out or to have friends over to play in my room!





This is the unit that Matt built me for Christmas in 2006. This one of the few large items that were saved from the fire. It is still unfinished :) I have a lot of things stored here. Since I have a paper rack now, I use the top slots to stores different packs of patterned paper and some mini scrapbooks that are works in progress. I have my stamps all in CD cases and on the second shelf from the top and also in the bottom of the two drawers. In the top drawer is a lot of primas, chipboards, scissors, paintbrushes etc. In the middle section I have my ink storage and my marker storage. In the bottom two cabinet areas is where I store all of my 12x12 scrapbooks and papers. Along with things that I acquire along the way to alter.




Here are 3 more work areas. I have 2 tables put together here. I am able to work on either side. In the back, near the wall, is a Drafting table. I like having the space to spread out or to have friends over to play in my room!This is a close up of my work area. I have an older spice rack that was cleaned out and my embellishments are in there. I have a tall lazy Susan type storage area that holds my glitters, EP, reinkers, pearlex, CB plates, misc blocked stamps, tool, adhesive etc. I have a little Rubbermaid container for my acrylic blocks, water brushes and other utensils, another Rubbermaid container for my Cricut accessories. My cricut is also in this area. I run the USB cable to my laptop to use the software that they have. There is a metal bucket full of scissors, punches and other cutting accessories. Up against the wall are plastic containers that have my Wish RAK images in it, and all of my CB dies. On the wall is my gutter for all of my ribbon.





This is the girl’s table. Usually its full of Playdoh, markers or paint :)


Lastly, this is what is behind the closet doors. I have all of my magazines, books etc here. I also have drawers full of stickers, embellishments, stamp wheels, punches, a lot of the girls art stuff. On that blue table, you cannot see, but there is my sew stuff. I also keep my paint in here and more stuff to alter.

No comments: