And while I am at it....a picture of the tent that came a few days too late:
Also, in the last few weeks that I have been MIA we have been beautifying the yard. We have been trying to get our property back into shape since the fire and all the construction. We had a water back up in the yard so it has been dug up so that we could run all new drains. We also got some flowers planted and my litte pond that Matt made me finally has lilly pads growing in it!
Today I saw a poor tattered Monarch Butterfly. It was beatiful to see even if he had been through a battle. I got out my camera and played around with some of it's features. I got a few good pictures.
Lastly, I did get some stamping done. I was in the DORK technique swap and I did a cracked glass card to swap out with everyone. I found a new set of Clear Stamps at Walmart and used them with these fun flowers I got from the SCS Wish RAK group. I also used the Paisley Paper from TAC that matched my flowers. Since I did not have UTEE to do the cracked glass I just used about 4 layers of EP to build up the layer before I let it cool for a while and then "cracked" the EP to look like cracked Glass.Now I am off to work in the studio. I would like to get some updated photos online for all of you to see!