Wednesday, October 07, 2009

One year ago today - I got the biggest shock of my life - I found out I was not only pregnant, but pregnant with TWINS!! To read that story click here. Now, having 4 children I am crazy busy but I wouldn't change it for anything - even on the bad days!! I have made huge decisions over the past year all because of my kids - reflecting on those decisions I am very happy that I a made them. It is a huge challenge to work at home but I do no miss those milestones with my girls. I love my girls and I love being their mom! Thank you for all of your support of the last year - I am so glad to have all of you in my life!!

2 comments:

One Picky Family said...

So glad we are dorks together! Keep up the GREAT job.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a great gift! Double the pleasure!

Keep up the amazing work!