Sunday, September 27, 2009













Happy Halloween!!

I know it is early, but we are getting a headstart on our Kiddie Hallowee party. I did my best to do a simple invite for the girls. I wanted them to be able to help me put these together (unattended) while I tend to the babies etc. So, I did all of the prep work one day between preschool drop off and pick up. A basic postcard invite. Then Madelyn did the glueing of the stamped circles on top of the black circles - it did not matter to me if they were not in the same place from piece to piece or card to card. She also glued the patterned paper to the chartreuse cardstock. I then had Gracie stamp things that go bump in the night in the bottom right hand corner.

Stamps: Batty for you (SU!) and Bump in the Night (SUink.net)
Cardstock and Paper: chartreuse and orangerie cardstock; Simply Spooky (TAC's wingincollection)
Ink: Palette inks: noir black, chartreuse, charcoal and orangerie
Accessories:
Techniques:

3 comments:

Karen Lynn said...

Cute card, Leona. I like the dp.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a fun invite...can I come??

I can't even get mine to tell my what she wants for her Birthday let alone have a party. I even sugested a Halloween/Birthday combination. I guess my baby is all grown up:(

peggysue said...

Leona, what a great project to do with the kids. You are such a good mom.