Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall In Love
A friend of mine asked that I make her a sample of a wedding invitation for her. Her wedding is nect October and she wanted something rich in color, fall themed and branchy. I decided to do a tri-fold invite. On the outsided I embossed the tree branches in Irridecent Ice EP. It is wrapped in a organza and satin band. Where the swirly clip is the words Fall in Love will be scribed. (I am still working on a way to seal the band wrap. Once the band is slid off the inside is made up of layers of Really Rust, Very Vanilla and Vellum. I stamped the branchs on the Vanilla and used water colors and water color pencils to give a fall watercolored look around the branches.














Stamps: Branch (I have no clue where it came from) ; Cardstock/Paper: Vellum, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Very Vanilla CS ; Ink: Palette - Burnt Umber ; Accessories: chapagine organza ribbon, chocolate satin ribbon, Cuttlebug leaf, Irridecent Ice EP, Clear EP, Prismacolor water color pencils and regular water colors ; Techinques: Watercoloring, Embossing, Basic Stamping/Layering

No comments: