Monday, October 19, 2009

Yesterday was Matthew's 2nd Birthday Party! My kids had a blast. Matthew aka Bubba - is the son I'll never, but Mommy shares him with me - I love him to pieces. He is upgrading from little boy to big boy bedroom!! Little did I know he was getting the new Cars big boy bed!! So this sign will be perfect for his room.

I have been wanting to make some of these for awhile and now that I got started I want to make more!! On this frame -its hard to see but the Gray Background is stamped in Racing Flags. I used my Cricut Disney Font and Disney Cars cartridges to make the letters and car. I snached Matthew's photo from his mommy's facebook page (Madelyn said it was needed - and it really made the frame - she thinks she is not creative but her mind works just like mine :) ) and layered in the same colors as the rest of the items. Matthews and Room are popped up with foam pop dots.

I use Circut's Design Studio to do multipal cuts at a time just as some do with the big machine - my little machine does a lot with the software. A great investment!

Looking at this now - I should have put the O in room on top of the M instead of underneath!!

Stamps: Burnin Rubber (retired TAC) ; Cardstock/Paper: Shimmer Red, Black, Gray, Yellow, Orang and Blue CS ; Ink: Versamark ; Accessories: Cricut, Disney Font Cartridge, Disney Cars Cartridge, popdots, Zip 2 way glue ; Techniques: layer with the Cricut, watermark stamping

3 comments:

Traci M said...

Leona, this is perfect for a boy's room, I really like the way you incorporated his photo into the frame too...great job!!

ashjoy said...

Leona, that is awesome!

Toni said...

leona...i love this idea...mikey jr loves lightening mcqueen and of course mater...i think i will have to case this one. awesome work!