Friday, March 14, 2008

What a week...and upcoming weekand!

This has been a very busy week, between training at work, the kids schedules, Madelyn being sick again and some not so good news about my father in law I really haven't had much time to blog or stamp! I am hoping that this weekand brings me more time. I do have out Contractor coming over tomorrow to give me the money for my desk and some other missing things. Then tomorrow night some friends are coming over to stamp/scrap. Then on Sunday another set of friends are coming over and bringing their cute little baby! He is about 6 months old and I recently bought him a little firetruck shirt and some Cleveland Browns sippy cups! I can not wait to give them to him!

Last night I whipped up another baby girl card for my friend....This card is a 4x4 and contains a scallopped punch from SU, the Marvey circle punch and the CM circle cutting system. The Baby is from a set called Sweet Pea. (This set is retired fom TAC). I colored the baby with Tria Pantone and Prismacolor markers. The ribbon is a new Offray from Walmart that I found, Hot Pink/Opal.

Tonight I have to take care of some bills and some cleaning...and think out some ideas I have had lately. I want to make my friend another option for a baby girl card and then I need to make an Anniversary card for my 4 yr marriage anniversary that is coming up....and st pattys day, easter etc. Not sure what I will accomplish!

No comments: