Monday, March 10, 2008

A snowed in Weekend.
The weather men were right, they predicted a lot of snow and that is exactly what we got. The snow started to fly around noonish on Friday and didn't stop until sometime last Sat night. When we woke up Sunday morning we knee deep snow and even deeper in the drift areas, but that is okay, the kids enjoyed a few hours outside in the snow!

Grace and Madelyn built a mini snow fort and sledded down our mini hill. Grace decided that the sled was not necessary and went down on her belly they had great fun! Enjoy some pics! (and look they aren't of Grace getting into trouble!)

(Grace and Madelyn working on their fort....Grace going tummy first and Madelyn under the sled)

I also made some cards this weekend. The snow inspired me to make one that I had favorited in my SCS gallery and the other is for a friend whom needed a new baby card.


This card was done by Bambi64 on SCS. To see my Inspiration for this card, click here. The stamp I used was by Northwoods Rubberstamp Inc., to see the full image take a look at peaceful church.


A friend of mine needed a new baby girl card, this is one that I made for her. I think I will make a couple more for her to choose from. I also have a new baby boy card to make to!
This card was done by nutts for stamps on SCS. To see my Inspiration for this card, click here. The stamps used here are form a retired TAC stamp set called Special Delivery. The insided of the care is stamped with the saying from an SU set called A New Little Someone.

1 comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Your girls look like they had a blast, and they're getting so big!

Thanks for the comments on my blog, and the tip about moving my counter and starting the number where the old one left off! I NEVER even thought to do that!

Happy stamping!