Thursday, September 02, 2010

I have found my creativity!!
I am excitied about that. Madelyn and I re-organized the studio so that we can work in there. There is one more table I want to clear and re-organize so that Madelyn can have a place to work. She will be excited once I tell her that space is for her (then that gives me my area back too :) )
I have played with my Christmas stamps, polymer clay, sewing, flowersoft and I will post pictures soon. I have been slowly buying somethings that I would like to try and I can not wait to DIG in!!
Last night I played with decorating dominos - I know that is something thats old but its new to me so I can not wait to see the final project. I want to make some polymer clay embellishements since I have pulled the clay back out. I am also working on some simple clean christmas cards - this should be a great way for me to mass produce. The hardest part for me is to create a simple card. I also am finishing up some birthday cards that I started this summer - I made a bid stack of them because my girls go through so many!!
Recently I have bought some twinkling H20s, embossing folders, flowersoft, nestibilities and got some great deal at a local scrapbooking store - it was stuff a bag for $25 - that included stamps, embellishements, stickers, paints, fibers, papers etc.

More to come real soon!!

No comments: