Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Happy Waiting

A friend of mine found out she was pregnant over the weekend - with a situation similar to mine she was told she wasn't but knew something wasn't right. I am glad now she knows :)


I love when I know the stamp I want and find the right piece of paper. Once that was decided (which only took seconds) the rest of the card fell into place. This is the card that I made her; I was very happy with the turn out.

I really like how I was able to paper piece the dress and purse together on this card. To give it some demention I did use my markers to shade the dress and purse along with the rest of the outfit.

I finally got my Nestibilities to work in the cuttlebug and I see myself using that A LOT!! It adds such a nice finishing touch. I am so happy to be back in studio - no more dust on my stamps!

Images: TAC How Swell, Words: SU Swell News Cardstock/Paper: barely banana, mellow moss, white, printed paper given to me in a Wish RAK Ink: Palette Noir, Charcoal Markers: Prismacolor Cinnamon toast and Green Tea Tria Pantone blender, Gray 1 489T and 475T Accessories: organza ribbon, pop dots, cuttlebug dot embossing folder, Nestibilities Rectangles, Martha Stewart lace punch, Prima Flower, Seed bead, Clearstar Jellyroll pen Techinques: layers, paper piecing, coloring


No comments: