Friday, March 20, 2009

I got to Stamp!!
Yesterday I sat down to make Matt an anniversary card for today! It wasn't my best first attempt but he seemed to like the card! We have been married 5 years today!

This card is a 5x5 card. I used the Mr&Mrs set from Inkadinkados that I found at the Flower Factory. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the vellum and used some mono adheasive to mount to the card. It is a pretty simple card - I try not to over to cards for Matt as he always tells me I put way too much time into these cards.

Since I do not have 5x5 envelopes I told a regular 5x7 envelope after seeing a tutorial here - where I used my cuttlebug to punch hearts out of the envelope and the insterted a pieces of colored paper to seal off part of the envelope so that my card would fit nicely on one side. I think I like this better then trying to figure out how to make the envelope myself. Below is a photo of the card and envelope together:

Here are some recent photos of the girls - the babies - they are ever changing!

2 comments:

Pam's Pride said...

Great card...but what about some updated pics of the babies???? How are you and all the girls doing?

Julie Madera said...

The girls are so precious! :) I'm glad to hear things are going well!