Saturday, December 06, 2008

They Are Still Girls!
I went to the doctor on the 4th, and my doctor confirmed that we are still having girls. We will still not know if we are having identical or fraternal twin until I either have an amino (which I am not planning on) or they are born. So, there is still that element of surprise involved.
The girls are doing well, and growing. They never seem to stop movning now - and I thought it was rough with Grace. When one stops moving the other starts - so it is seems that my belly squirms all day long now without rest.
I go back to the doc on the 29th when I am just about 26 wks prego. My goal is to reach 36 wks with the girls - that puts me delivering around March 10th - my baby ticker is set to get my to March 10th to have visually get me there! I will be taking the wonderful gluclose test on the 29th - lets hope that I pass.
Today is going to be a busy day - tomorrow is my stamp a stack. So I will be doing the finishing touches and cleaning the house. Wish me luck!
I will post pics of all of my projects soon!

No comments: