Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wowee, it's been a long time...

It has been a very busy couple weeks. I have been pulling some OT at work and Matt has been finishing up his medics class...which he is DONE and PASSED! So, we are getting ready for him to test. My 90 days as a temp will be up June 8th, so I am excited to hear that I have a job position waiting for me...I HOPE!

We have also been doing some yard clean up. The fire did a number to the yard and we have a lot of over grown flower beds. Matt has gotten the coy pond done!! I should have the flowers planted this week. We are also working on a garden, if all goes well, we should have 6 rows of Corn on the Cob sprouting very soon! We also will have tomatoes, cucumbers, green bell peppers, watermelon, pumpkins, brocoli and...well I can not remember...but I think that there are a few more things too. I also got some strawberry plants...I can not wait to have a strawberry patch.


Matt graduates on Sunday but I hope to find some time to get some stamping in. I need to make 2 sets of invitations, one for Madelyn's pool party and one for the Pig Roast.


Here are a few things that I have played with in the past couple weeks:
Belle Pages for a Disney Signiture swap.


Sleeping Beauty pages for a Disney Signiture Swap (the picture is aweful!)

And lastly, the edited Donald pages!
Thats all for now Folks!

No comments: