Thursday, January 31, 2008

What a Week!

To start.....the TAC specials are still current! So, get your orders in, the details are listed below. I am going to try to post some pics of some scrapbook pages that I have been working on probably this weekand, so stay tuned :)

I am currently unemployed, on a waiting list with the temp agency. I am working on my resume currently and hope to get out of the temporary type work.

Madelyn, my oldest is home sick today. I really hope that this will not turn out to be the 5th bout of phenomina since Feb 07.

Last, but not least, our roof to our house is covered in black mold....yes the new roof that is barely 6 months old. So, we are dealing with the contractors, trying to get to the bottom of this....we may have to move out again if they are unable to replace the destroyed roof in sections....for your viewing pleasure (not really) here are a few pics from the destroyed (new) roof.







No comments: